Obagi Nuderm Foaming Gel Cleanser
What is Obagi Foaming Gel Cleanser?
- It is one of two cleansers in the Obagi Nu-derm line of products.
- It is pink in color.
What makes this Foaming Gel special?
- It is formulated as a gel.
- Deep cleans your pores.
- Alfalfa extract to detoxify and prevent breakouts.
- Borage extract reduces excess oil production.
- Aloe Vera Gel to soothe inflammation.
- It leaves the skin feeling very fresh and clean.
Who can benefit from the Obagi Foaming Gel cleanser?
- Anyone who would love to have a professional strength cleanser for deep cleansing feel for their skin
- It goes very well with the Obagi Nuderm system which embraces the idea that beautiful skin is healthy skin.
- People with normal to oily skin would benefit from the use of Foaming Gel.
- Acne prone skin would also benefit as well – especially with the Alfalfa and Borage extracts.
- This is a relatively strong cleanser but it is not excessively drying and potentially damaging as bar-soap.
Alternatives to the Obagi Foaming Gel?
If your skin is dry, a gentler cleanser is available from the Obagi Nuderm line called the “Gentle Cleanser.” We also carry the Obagi 360 cleanser which has beads, and also the Clenziderm cleanser which is geared even more for acne skin.
There is a travel size available of the Foaming Gel which is 2 oz in size.
- Gentle Cleanser Nu-derm.
- Obagi 360 Cleanser.
- Clenziderm Daily Care Foaming Cleanser.
- Travel sized version is available as well.
Side effects of Obagi Nu-derm Foaming Gel Cleanser
- Minimal side effects.
- Could be drying in the winter time for some skin types.
- Could be drying for dryer skin types.
How to use?
- Moisten finger tips and apply small amount to face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used with the clarisonic brush.
- The cap screws off the bottle and screws back on with a secure locked in feel. There is a small opening on top of the bottle which allows the product to come out the bottle is squeezed lightly.
List price for Obagi Foaming Gel Cleanser from the NuDerm Sytem:
- $42.50 – the price can change, and this is the price in 2016
- It is 6.7 fl oz.
Visit our Surgical Artistry webpage
Surgical Artistry is Dr. Tammy Wu and Dr. Calvin Lee’s Plastic Surgery and acupuncture practice in Modesto, California. Dr. Wu and Dr. Lee are a husband and wife surgeons who teamed while they were students at Brown University in 1989. Throughout their academic life, they had been fortunate to have acceptances to wonderful institutions such as Stanford and Harvard.