Surgical Precision With Needles
My Surgical practice is focused on precision procedures with needles. This includes Botox injections, dermal filler injections such as Juvederm, acupuncture, and leg/face/chest vein procedures.
Contact Our Office in Modesto
Please feel free to call us: (209) 551-1888. Visit our Modesto Plastic Surgery webpage. We were voted “Best Cosmetic Surgeon” in Stanislaus by readers of the Stanislaus Content Health Magazine in 2014.
We’re located next to the post office on Sylvan Avenue in Modesto, California, 95355.
About Dr. Calvin Lee, briefly
- Born in New York City.
- Board Certified General Surgeon. Re-certified in 2014.
- Accepted to every Ivy League school applied to including Harvard.
- Attended Brown University for University and Medical School.
- Degree in Neurosciences.
- Violinist and acupuncturist.
- Turned down job offers in San Francisco, San Diego, and Kansas to be in Modesto, CA. We have grown to love Modesto and putting our efforts into helping it improve.
- Author for Medical Spa MD – writing about Botox, Latisse, and Plastic Surgery in general.
- Helped to start the Surgical Artistry Modesto Marathon.
- One of the founders of the Gallo Center for the Arts.
- Founding sponsor of the Modesto Symphony Pops Series
- Started Surgical Artistry in Modesto with his wife, Dr. Tammy Wu, board certified plastic surgeon, in 2006. Dr. Lee started injecting Botox in 2007.
- Dr. Lee used to be with the McHenry Medical Group which has had a name change to GMMSA (Greater Modesto Medical and Surgical Associates) and another name change to First Choice Physician Partners affiliated with Doctors Medical Center in Modesto, CA
- Dr. Lee enjoys making webpages including this Modesto Botox webpage and thinks it’s really interesting to refer to himself in the third person.
8 Guiding Priciples at Surgical Artistry, Modesto, California
- Education of the doctors
With my Botox injections, I value:
- My own education
- Genuine BOTOX from Allergan
- Value is better than “Best Price” as Quality is better than Quantity.
- Surgical Planning – planning sometimes is the most important part of the procedure.
- Surgical Skills
- Having plastic surgical backup from Dr. Tammy Wu, Plastic Surgeon.
- I would like my patients to avoid impulse purchases.
- I respect quality needles used in my craft.
- I view Botox injections as an art.
- I value the development of dexterity of my hands.
- I will try to continue to improve with my communication with patients as an ongoing commitment.
- And ultimately I would love for my patients to be happy.
At Surgical Artistry, we work hard to provide the Best Value, not “cheapest” prices.
Our Botox Surgeons (mainly Dr. Calvin Lee) value a high level of
- Safety and
And the Office, as a whole, values a high level of
- Customer service
- Positive attitude and