Minimally invasive cosmetic and acupuncture procedures I perform in addition to Botox
Some may call minimally invasive as “non-surgical.” But to me these procedures are surgical.
- Asclera vein injections – for those spider veins (especially on the legs). Their slogan is “Enjoy the freedom to show your legs.”
- Vein laser with the Dornier Diode Laser
- Radiesse dermal filler injections
- Juvederm VOLUMA dermal filler injections for cheeks.
- Belotero Balance dermal filler injections
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra plus (without XC), Juvederm Ultra (without XC).
- Derma Pen – skin tightening procedure. Also good for acne scars.
- Blue Peel Radiance – Obagi product
- Blue Peel – Obagi
- Acupuncture for various conditions such as back pain, headaches, stress reduction, fertility, hormonal balance, allergies, etc.
My Surgical Assisting Consists of:
In addition to these procedures I also perform surgical assisting for plastic surgery, and for Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants and Morphine Pump implantations – both for chronic pain.
Yes, this is a Botox Blog. And Yes, this is connected to my Modesto Botox Home Page. I just wanted to make a brief mention of the other cosmetic procedures I perform. I recently (probably for frequently than I know) had a patient who didn’t know that I performed a particular procedure. And it seemed like she would have liked to know that I was available for that procedure – which was Voluma Injections. Yes, I do Voluma injections.
In the office, I mainly concentrate on procedures which are done with a needle. One can call these minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. And from time to time, I wander off to the operating room to perform, guess what? Some surgeries! But most of those surgeries are surgery assists.
Other than surgery, this is how I spend time in the office. “Botox” here means Botox, and Dermal Fillers, and other minimally invasive Cosmetic Procedures: