Allergan is the Company who makes BOTOX
Allergan is the company who makes BOTOX, Latisse, and Juvederm. These are three popular products offered at Surgical Artistry. Latisse is a take-home product, unlike BOTOX and Juvederm which are injected (by Dr. Calvin Lee).
Allergan cosmetic products
Allergan is also regarded as an ophthalmic (eye) pharmaceutical specialty company
Allergan makes many other pharmaceutical products – many of them are for the eye – conditions such as dry eye.
Eye Products include:
How many Billions in sales for Allergan?
- It is estimated that Allergan has $7 billion in sales in 2014
Advertising spending for Allergan?
- In 2012, it is estimated that Allergan spent 162 million in advertising.
Headquarter is in Irvine, California
Allergan plans to merge with Actavis. The battle for Allergan started in April 2014 when Valeant made a bid for Allergan. Actavis plans to pay $66 billion for Allergan. Brent Saunders is the CEO and president of Actavis.
For more information about Allergan including the CEO’s BLOG.
- Allergan home page – this is a great place to start learning about Allergan.
- AllerganViews: The CEO of Allergan has a blog. “Our Pursuit, Life’s Potential.” That is Allergan’s vision, and every day, around the globe, our more than 11,000 employees work to deliver on this vision. David Pyott is the current CEO, as of the writing of this blog which is Dec 10, 2014.
- Allergan on Twitter
- Allergan also runs the Brilliant Distinctions program. Click here to log in direction to Brilliant Distinctions.
Links For Physicians and Nurses who inject Botox and perform Breast Augmentation
- AllerganAcademy: For Physicians: Allergan Academy home page – there is training and quizzes there specifically on the Natrelle Style 410 breast implant
- AllerganDirect: Website to pay your Allergan Bills – if you are an account which buys BOTOX directly from Allergan
- AllerganNetwork: Website to give Brilliant Distinctions points. (need account and password).