2013 Background in general for Calvin Lee, MD
written by Calvin Lee, MD
- I have a degree from Brown University in Neurosciences.
- I have a medical degree from Brown University.
- I am a Board Certified General Surgeon
- I am an acupuncturist
- I am a violinist
- I also play the piano to help develop my dexterity and artistry
- My main focus now is minimally invasive type procedures done with needles such as Vein Sclerotherapy, Acupuncture, Botox and Dermal Fillers in our office in Modesto – Surgical Artistry.
2013 Botox / Allergan Background for Calvin Lee, MD
- I founded Surgical Artistry with my wife in 2006.
- I have participated in cosmetic surgeries by assisting my wife (Dr. Tammy Wu) in plastic surgeries since 2006. I mainly assist with almost all tummy tucks and face lifts which are done by Dr. Tammy Wu, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Modesto.
- Dr. Tammy Wu gave me my initial certification to inject Botox, via instruction, guidance, and critique. The certification was approved by California’s Cooperative of American Physicians. I have since developed my own style of injections. This was not required for me. But something I wanted to do.
- I started officially injecting Botox in the year 2008 with approval from the Cooperative of American Physicians. I had to submit my trial cases of Botox and get a letter of recommendation.
- Eventually, I became a speaker for the Allergan company (makers of Latisse, Botox, and Juvederm)
- I have participated actively in learning all I can about the rest of the world’s knowledge about Botox at the Las Vegas Cosmetic Surgery meeting in 2013.
- I have also received personal tips from one of the original injectors of Botox and Dermal Fillers, Dr. Steve Yoelin in 2013. I attended one of his lectures in 2013 and have kept in touch due to his kindness and generosity.
Summarized 2013 Statistics for Calvin Lee, MD regarding Botox in Modesto, CA
- I wrote a separate website here with even more details on my Modesto Botox practice statistics for 2013
- 724 Botox patient visits in 2013.
- 374 Different patients seen for Botox in 2013.
- I definitely hope to continue to grow and I am very thankful to those who trust me with their cosmetic Botox injections.
- For fun, I queried our database for the number of Botox visits I had in 2008 when I first officially started with Botox injections (May – after getting a self imposed formal certification to perform the procedure). I had 103 Botox patient visits in the year of 2008. In contrast, 724 patient visits for Botox for 2013 is a nice improvement.