My List of Botox injectors in the Modesto Area
One of my Modesto patients who came to me for Botox, said to me that I must not get very much competition because I’m the only Botox injector she has heard of in Modesto. I’m flattered, but I think she is very mislead somehow. As a doctor, I’m always trying to find answers. So I worked on this question of “who else injects Botox in Modesto?” (besides me and my wife – Dr. Tammy Wu, Plastic Surgeon). Much of this comes from online sources on Botox-find-a-doctor from Allergan, and other companies who make neuromodulators such as Xeomin and Dysport. So this is Botox Blog entry is the result of my little online research.
This list may not be complete or may even be out of date. My source of info is directly from my Botox patients from informal conversations. I hope this list will be of help if I am not available, etc.
A list of places to get Botox injections in Modesto, California
I’ve included nearby towns such as Oakdale, Ceres and Turlock. These cities are within 25 miles of Modesto, CA (or more narrowly estimated: 20 mile radius). The listing is in no particular order except that I had placed us first on the list, just because I’m the one making the list and that this is my BOTOX Blog. Below is a list of Botox injectors, the list would be longer if I didn’t just focus mainly on Cosmetic Botox injections. There are also neurological (Botox for Migraines), and urological uses for Botox, such as Botox for bladder spasm. But these practitioners are not listed here. On a personal note, I do Botox for migraine headaches and for hyperhidrosis (sweating), but I don’t do any Botox for the bladder.
MODESTO BOTOX – LOCATIONS
- Calvin Lee: Surgical Artistry with Tammy Wu, MD (that’s us!) – Modesto
- Tammy Wu, Plastic Surgeon Modesto
- Lisa Hunt – Modesto
- Vance Roget – Modesto
- Lorenzo Aguilar – Modesto
- John Willsen – Dermatology, Modesto, Turlock, Kaiser
- David Ruiz – Dermatology, Modesto, Kaiser.
- American Laser Centers – Florida Ave in Modesto (I’m not sure if this is in Modesto or Stockton, I’ve heard both, so I listed it here).
- Sashi Sood – Modesto Laser Soft – Hair Removal, Veins
- Hillock Family Dental – Donald Hillock, Modesto, CA
- Lars Enevoldsen – Plastic Surgeon Modesto, Skinfinite Solutions
- Theodore Staahl – Modesto – MD Laser Center
- Advanced Laser Clinic of Modesto
- Juan Del Valle, Modesto
- Catherine Biren – Modesto
- Kerry Evnin – Modesto – Above Lasers
- Purita Villaneuva – Modesto and Concord, CA
- Romeo Medical Clinic – Turlock, Modesto
- William Anderson – Turlock
- Dan G. Anderson – Modesto
- James Payne – Plastic Surgeon Modesto
- Grace Kwon-Hong – Skin Renew Laser Medical Ctr – Modesto
- Patrick Rhoades – Valley Laser Care – Modesto
- Dr. 95350 with Patrick Rhoades, Modesto
- Michael Schorr – Patterson, Modesto, Oakdale via visits to other doctors offices.
- MD Plus Medical Spa Skincare and Laser Center – Modesto – Grady Mixon
- Central Valley Dermatology – Manteca
- Abbas Kashani – Kashani Facial Plastic Surgery – Manteca
- Anil Sain – Manteca
- Anjani Thakur – Turlock, Modesto
- Juan Del Valle – Modesto Health & Beauty Weight Loss Center Inc.
- Gary Wagner – Modesto
- Daniel Taheri – LA Laser Center and Skin Center – Modesto
- California Cosmetic Head/Neck Assoc -Turlock
- Amin Ashrafzadeh – Modesto
- John West – Oakdale and Modesto – West Dermatology
- Hamid Amirsheybani – Plastic Surgery, Modesto, Sutter-Gould
- Charles Suntra – facial plastic surgery, Modesto, Sutter-Gould
- Kaiser departments of Neurology, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, etc – Modesto
- Sutter Gould/Memorial Hospital departments of Neurology, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, etc. They have borrowed Botox from me in the past. – Modesto
- Bettina Harner – Neurology, Modesto Sutter
- Sara Hamidi – Turlock
- David Fuller – Modesto – Obagi Skin Care, Botox, Laser Procedures
- Blake Alexander – Modesto Dermatologist
- Wesley Wong, DDS, Modesto Dentist
- Corbin Kinser, DDS, Modesto Dentist
- Kimberly Cockerham, Modesto, Manteca, Lodi, Tracy, Stockton Ophthalmologist
- Priscilla Morris, Modesto Anesthesiologist
- Modern Urgent Care, Botox in Ceres, California.
- Devinder Makker, Botox in Tracy, California
- Serenity Medspa & Chiropractic – Modesto, Michael Niccole (Orange County)
- A Perfect Finnish – Edmund Kemprud, Tracy, CA
- Janna Brocchini – Ripon, CA
- Gifty Aidoo – Modesto, CA
- James J Daley – Ripon, CA
- Michael Niccole – Modesto, CA
- Joel Felix Ramirez Jr – Riverbank, CA
- Alonso Jose Martin Del Campo, MD – Modesto, CA / Serenity
- Shirley Van, MD – Dermatologist, Modesto, CA
Basically Kaiser and Sutter Gould above make up many different Botox injectors, not just one per group. Thus in general, I would say that there’s more than 35 injectors of Botox in the Modesto area. 35+ places to choose in Modesto to get your Botox injections.
Thus when people ask me where else they can get Botox injections in Modesto, I should tell them that there are more than 35 other places to get Botox in Modesto, and then direct them to this page. Although I would secretly hope that they would stay or come to my office for Botox.
Sources of info for Modesto Botox injectors (and Dysport and Xeomin)
- Find A Doctor on Botox Cosmetic’s Website
- Find A Doctor with Latisse
- Dysport search by zip code
- Xeomin find a provider
- Yelp – search Botox Modesto
- “Modesto BOTOX” web searches as well as “BOTOX Modesto” searches.
- Personal phone calls which I’ve received from other Botox injectors in Modesto.
- Personal communication with patients who have received Botox in Modesto.
This list will change from time to time and may not be up to day and may not even be all that accurate. But perhaps this will be of use to you if you are looking for Botox injections and Botox injectors in Modesto, California! I’ve also included Dysport and Xeomin into this list in case people are looking for those products as well.
Many Choices for your Modesto Botox injections
Botox Usages at Surgical Artistry (my office)
- Frown lines between eyes (glabellar complex) = 11’s
- Crows Feet
- Eyebrow lifting
- Lower eyelid lines
- Forehead wrinkles
- Neck vertical bands
- Jowel reduction
- Square face reduction
- TMJ – jaw pain
- Headaches – tension headaches and migraine headaches
- Sweating under arms and in hands = hyperhidrosis
- Muscular triggerpoints in the back and other muscles such as calf
- Botox for Neck pain related to muscles
Many of the listed about procedures are considered off-label FDA usage of Botox. Please consider seeing your own medical doctor regarding Botox personalized injections – everyone is unique and has different Botox needs and requirements.