Our office has been on pause since Governor Gavin Newsom strongly recommended that we stay at home starting the evening of 3/19/20 due to growing COVID. Links to his COVID stay home executive order. We immediately shut down that evening and didn’t come to work 3/20/20 which marked are first day of not working. We did see some urgent post op patients that day since they had their elective plastic surgeries the day before, but we had our entire staff stay at home.
We are not sure when we are going to open up again and we decided to team up with Obagi Medical to provide many Obagi products shipped to your door. Since I don’t have my staff working with me, I’m having just a small window of opportunity for patients to email me their request. Basically – it’s actually simple, just send me an email with your telephone number:
- Send an email to us (Dr. Calvin Lee and Dr. Tammy Wu) at firstname.lastname@example.org 3/20-3/23/20
- Include your name and telephone number and perhaps include what you might want from the Obagi list of products.
- Get 20% off, and free delivery
- Wait for our phone call on Tuesday to answer questions and firm up the details.
- Wait for your product to arrive at your doorstep
- If you have the Obagi Premier Points app on your phone, take a picture of the packaging slip and send it to obagi (I’ll give you details), and they will give you double points.