I’m writing this on 12/18/15. These are basically notes to myself and eventually may be used as a guide in 2016 to help the Botox representatives in their national Botox database. Allergan/Botox likes to do studies like that. Data below from Brilliant Distinctions. However, Brilliant distinctions isn’t used by all of our patients, and thus the data may be somewhat short; meaning that the actual numbers are probably higher than the ones reported below. I have also found that many of my patients are from Doctors Medical Center in Modesto, CA. And in general the majority of my patients are nurses. I think this stems from my history of working at DMC much more than Memorial Hospital in Modesto, CA.
First 14 work days of December 2015 Botox statistics reveal:
- 3774 units of Botox used.
- 98 Botox patients seen (this would include Juvederm/dermal filler patients who received Botox. But this would not include Juvederm/dermal filler patients who did not receive Botox).
- 65 Syringes of dermal filler used.
How much Botox do I use per day? 269 units.
Using the data above from 14 days of work in December 2015, I come up with the following info:
- 269.5 units of Botox used per day (per work day)
- 7 Botox patients per day
- 4.6 syringes of filler used per day.
What’s our average units of Botox used per patient? 38.5 Units.
- 38.51 U of Botox is the average number of units used per patient over the 14 days of data collection.
- 38.27 U of Botox is the average number of units used throughout my entire year of 2015 up to 12/18/15 – calculated from 1340 Botox visits and 51,283 U of Botox used for those 1340 Botox visits.
How much Botox is used per month? 42 Bottles.
- As a rough estimate, if I take 51,283U of botox used and divide that by 12 months. I would get 4,273 U of Botox used per month on average which would be 42 bottles of Botox a month on average.
How much filler do I use per month? 54 syringes per month.
As a rough estimate, taking 659 syringes of fillers used this year up to 12/18/15 and divide by 12 months, I would get 54.92 syringes per month.
Visit us in Modesto, California for Botox.
The data here is for my Surgical Artistry Modesto Botox practice. Please feel free to visit one of my Modesto Botox webpages